Monday, July 2, 2007

Assignment 2

Already while working on assignment number two, my conception of the assignment has changed. I originally though it would be easy? Pretty ignorant of me I would have to say. To me the hardest part was coming up with the appropriate amount of material to present to the students. First of all teaching them what e- learning is and what authoring tool is to an elementary, middle, and high school students is dicey. That alone can take three, four, or five lessons. Than determining what material will be presented and then used for e- learning is even more complicated. We must also consider how many facets of the assignment students will perform while e- learning. How much is too much? My partner teaching fourth grade, how many facets of an assignment can they get done it ten lessons (Two Weeks)?

No comments: